Today I will share some facts about myself, I hope you enjoy!
- I love cats! I wish one (or 2) could live with me while I’m at university, but since I will be abroad for 6 months having cute kitties of my own will just have to wait.
- I have an older sister who I consider to be one of my best friends. I think we would do almost everything together if we could! But unfortunately we live in different cities and don’t see each other too often. I can’t wait for Christmas break so we can play our fave Harry Potter game and eat potato chips everyday 🙂
- Some of my favourite bands include Coldplay and Odesza. Last fall I was lucky enough to see both of them in concert! Definitely one of my favourite experiences so far.
- My fave genre of music is indie pop/ alternative. Although this summer I really got into 70s music. The summer before that it was 80s. So I like quite a variety of music. I’m not a fan of the overplayed pop though (ugh so annoying).
- I finally got my driver’s license this summer!
- I travelled to Germany and the Czech Republic in 2015. I absolutely loved it and I hope to go back one day.
- Some of my favourite foods include pizza, burger & fries, and tacos! I also really love breakfast (especially on Sunday morning) and any kind of summer/bbq foods!
- Speaking of summer, that is my favourite season. I have this feeling associated with summer that I can’t quite describe, even if I wanted to. (wow so mysterious). I just love the long hours of sunshine and the feeling of having little to no responsibilities.
- I have strawberry blonde hair which I have grown to love over the years. In junior high I wasn’t really a fan of the color, but as people complimented it I began to realize how pretty and unique it is! And I’m proud to say that I have never dyed it either 🙂
Well, that’s all I can think of for now! Hopefully you learned something about me. Feel free to leave a comment down below so I can learn something about you too!